LSVT Global, Inc. (“LSVT,” “we,” “us,” “our”) collects information when you visit our site(s). How this information is collected, used and shared is important to you and this policy explains these issues.
Information We Collect
We collect general information and personal information.
- General information includes non-personal information from visitors to the site (such as the time of daythe site is accessed, the IP address of the visitor, the site from which the visitor comes or the site to which the visitor goes after leaving our sites, which pages of our site the visitor visits, etc.), information in aggregate form (such as statistics relating to the number and frequency of visitors, which pages are visited most frequently), and information in de-personalized form (such as the number of visitors of a certain gender or age, or the number of visitors from a certain region, etc.). If you have provided us with personal information, general information can be coupled with your personal information, or it can be decoupled from your personal information.
- Personal information is specific to you and includes such things as your e-mail address, name, and mailing address. This type of information is sometimes called "personally identifiable information." We collect information provided by you directly , or indirectly by monitoring and collecting the information.
- Information you directly provide refers to any information that you actually input into the site and provide to us. For example, when you register to access various portions of the site, you are required to provide certain information (such as name, email address, username, password, content you post, etc.), and when you purchase items or subscribe to various services on the site, you are required to provide certain additional information (such as credit card information, billing address, etc.).
How We Use Information We Collect
Anonymous General Information: LSVT uses general information that has been de-coupled from any personal information for a broad range of purposes. For example:
- We may use de-personalized general data to determine characteristics of visitors to our site, which characteristics may be used to improve our site and services or to better market our services; and
- We may provide any of this data to unaffiliated third parties for the same or similar uses (e.g., we may provide de-personalized performance data to unaffiliated third parties, such as research institutions, universities, hospitals, physicians or clinicians, who may use that data for research and other purposes).
LSVT uses personal information we collect to provide you with information, products or services you order or subscribe to. Where the information, product or service is one that is offered on our site but provided by a third party, we will provide your personal information to that third party solely for the purpose of providing you the information, product or service that you ordered. Unless you authorize us to, as further discussed below, the third party will be instructed not to use your information for the purpose of offering you any other information, product or service.We may also use personal information that is coupled with general information and performance data to
improve your experience on our site by providing you with information that is relevant to you.
How We Use Publicly Posted Information
How We Use Feedback to LSVT
LSVT cares about protecting the security and integrity of your personal information. To that end, we have put in place reasonable security procedures and practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
Information Provided to Third Party sites Linked to Our Site
Correction/Updating of Personal Information
If you wish to change any personal information you have provided, you may do so via the site. Business or Asset Transfer or Sale LSVT’s business, or portions thereof, may be sold or otherwise transferred to third parties through various means (e.g., sale of stock, sale of assets, merger, etc.). In such transactions, LSVT may, and likely will, transfer information collected through the site, or give the acquirer a license to use that information. LSVT will make a reasonable effort to provide notice on the site.
Release of Information for Legal Reasons
LSVT may release information concerning your use of LSVT (including, but not limited to, posted Public Content, registration information, and network records) when it believes in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the law (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant, or court order), to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of the site, to protect LSVT's rights or property, enforce any contract between you and LSVT, or if LSVT reasonably believes that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure.
Revision Date: 12/01/10
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS